Why should your company participate in the programme
- The company is affiliated with one of Norway’s leading trainee programmes and appears as an attractive workplace.
- Through company presentations and profiling, the programme reaches a significant number of students and other stakeholders. We clarify which member companies participate in external communication.
- The program is present at several career fairs and posts job advertisements on both the programme’s website and a wide range of colleges and universities, both nationally and internationally.
- Visibility on social media: Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Access to, and development of, talent
- By participating in the programme, companies can reach out to more candidates. The programme attends several career days and publishes job advertisements on both the programme’s pages and a wide range of colleges and universities, both nationally and internationally.
- Trainees develop their skills through lectures and workshops with industry leaders. In addition to visiting leading companies in the industry, both in Norway and abroad.
- Trainees build a network – all former trainees become part of the Maritime Trainee Alumni, which is approaching 250 members.
Development of the industry
- Maritime Trainee is important to show that there are exciting opportunities within an industry that is perceived as conservative by many students.
- The program attracts tomorrow’s leaders, who are important for further development of the industry.
- Over 240 trainees have already completed the programme. 80 percent of them still work in the industry, several of them in management positions.
- One of the main strengths of the Maritime industry in Norway is network building – the program helps to connect different parts of the industry together and builds up a dynamic world-leading network.