Your company can now participate in Group 17
Is your company interested in participating with one or more trainees in Group 17 of Maritime Trainee?
Maritime Trainee Group 17 will start August 2024. The programme is intended for graduates holding a master’s degree in the fields of economics, technology, IT, and law.
The programme is an unique opportunity to capture the most talented candidates in today’s tough job market. The need to stand out is crucial to attract candidates.
The content of the programme is adjusted regularly in consultation with the participating companies. We invite to contact meetings with the companies two times a year.
The deadline for registering of the desired number of trainees is June 30th, 2023.
Please contact project manager of the programme on behalf of Menon Economics, Maren Basso for any further questions:
Phone: +47 90 77 55 42
Why should your company participate in the programme
- Your company will be associated with one of Norway’s leading trainee programmes, thus enhancing its image as an attractive employer.
- Through company presentations and profiling, the programme reaches a significant number of students and other stakeholders. Participating companies are promoted externally.
- The company will be visible on Maritime Trainee’s social media accounts: Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- The most popular posts on LinkedIn reached 20 000 people during last year’s campaign. These are mainly individuals within the target group (students/graduates).
Access to, and cultivation of, talent
- By participating in the programme, companies can reach candidates they might not otherwise reach. The programme is present at several career days and shares job postings on the programmes’ websites and on a wide range of colleges and universities, both nationally and internationally.
- Trainees develop their skills through lectures and workshops with industry leaders. In addition to visiting leading companies in the industry, both in Norway and abroad.
- Trainees get the chance to grow their networks – all previous trainees will become a part of the Maritime Trainee Alumni Group, which is currently approaching 260 members.
Contribute to industry development
- The Maritime Trainee Programme is important to showcase exciting possibilities in an industry often perceived as conservative.
- Around 270 trainees have already completed in the programme. The majority of them are still working within the industry, and many of them in management positions.
- One of the strengths of the Norwegian maritime industry has been cluster cooperation – the programme helps to connect different segments of the industry, strengthening an already dynamic, world-leading cluster.